Random Posts

North Face 1990 Mountain Jacket Gore Tex

North Face 1990 Mountain Jacket Gore Tex

Client Reviews The North Face up 1990 Mountain Jacket GTX®

Write a Review

Rating Summmary:

Review Breakdown:

90 % v Rated 5 stars out of 5

viii % 4 Rated 4 stars out of 5

0 % 3 Rated 3 stars out of 5

3 % two Rated two stars out of 5

0 % ane Rated 1 stars out of 5

Additional Reviews

Overall 5 Rated 5 stars out of five

Reviewed at The Due north Face US

I of the best purchases in years. Design and functionallity both really satisfying. A lot of compliments from all historic period groups.

0 found this review helpful.

Overall five Rated v stars out of five

Reviewed at The North Confront U.s.

If u desire a oversize mode and add together fleece into the jacket, I recommend to choose one size larger.

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated 5 stars out of five

Reviewed at The North Face US

Nostalgic goretex from the 90'southward. The best!

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated 5 stars out of v

Reviewed at The North Face United states

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5

Reviewed at The Due north Face up US

Truly an iconic design - this will concluding you lot forever. If in that location is 1 slice from the north face that you need to purchase, it's the mountain jacket.

Eric H,

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated 5 stars out of v

Reviewed at The North Face US

The merely affair I don't like is the length of the sleeves. Everything else is perfect, very functional and fashionable

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5

Reviewed at The N Face US

My brother needed a very warm winter glaze and we chose the north confront make. Truly the warmest and most quality merchandise. It will last for many winters to come.

0 plant this review helpful.

Overall five Rated 5 stars out of 5

Reviewed at The North Face Usa

Programme on using my jacket for work on those cold winter nights on the train track The smashing thing about this product is it'south light doesn't restrict my motion while on the rail it'south waterproof wind proof and you can also add together a nothing in layer for added warmth and protection wish information technology would of came with a removable liner

Rail W,

0 found this review helpful.

Overall five Rated 5 stars out of v

Reviewed at The Due north Face US

I article of clothing this every bit an everyday jacket, adept looking, light and windproof!

0 institute this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated v stars out of 5

Reviewed at The Northward Face up Usa

Hiking and walking on the beach

Brownie,

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated five stars out of v

Reviewed at The North Face up US

I had this jacket in this color Aztec Bluish in the 1990's. My favorite jacket ever then information technology got lost. I've purchased many jackets since then from Northward Face, Spyder, and Patagonia only it was non the aforementioned. My married woman and kids are happy as well as I tin finally stop looking for my favorite jacket. I still have my NF vest which I would nothing into it. Thank you N Face!!!!!!

Tom T,

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated five stars out of five

Reviewed at The N Face US

Dear the jacket! Durable, light and good looking!

Kevin,

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated v stars out of 5

Reviewed at The North Confront U.s.a.

I've been looking to purchase this jacket for over a yr now, but it was always sold out. I was confused at first when it was re-released for Fall 2020 as the website listed 2 versions 1. 1990 Mount Jacket Gore-Tex and 2. 1990 Mountain Jacket GTX with a different colour palette for each. I realized that the "Gore-Tex" version was much heavier (38.8 oz vs fourteen.three oz) I went for the lighter choice. Regardless, I finally got one and I beloved it!

Shayne,

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated v stars out of 5

Reviewed at The North Face up U.s.a.

Sleeves are a niggling fleck long and loose.

Fantastic,

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated 5 stars out of v

Reviewed at The Northward Confront The states

This is my second TNF jacket. With my first one being the Nuptse 700. I was surprised to learn that both the Mountain Jacket and the Nuptse can be combine to become one winter glaze. I tin't look to effort that this wintertime when it's snowing outside. I also can't wait to effort the Mountain Jacket out when I travel to San Francisco with that foggy conditions. Highly recommended!!

0 institute this review helpful.

Overall v Rated 5 stars out of v

Reviewed at The N Face US

Skiied a week in non-stop rain when it was already 17 years sometime and stayed dry all day?

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5

Reviewed at The North Face The states

This jacket is sic. You are basically wearing modern technical foul atmospheric condition gear, I hateful this thing could protect yous from anything with the right layering. I take a bunch NorthFace going dorsum to the belatedly 80'southward, I didn't keep everything, simply amid what I did concur on to, this jacket reins supreme. Dude, get ane before they are gone. Just sayin'

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated five stars out of 5

Reviewed at The Due north Face US

I've wanted one of these for a while. When I saw the imperial one, information technology was fourth dimension to get it. That colour pops. I unremarkably go up a size on jackets, but I stayed with TTS on this jacket. Good decision. Super waterproof. With the addition zipper for a nupste nether it ( or something similar ), it will definitely keep you warm when you need to exist. No complaints!

0 plant this review helpful.

Overall five Rated 5 stars out of five

Reviewed at The North Confront US

Can habiliment this jacket in all weather conditions. Light weight and warm and waterproof.

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated five stars out of 5

Reviewed at The North Face up US

I bought my last gortex N Face up jacket in 1993 and have worn it every Jump, Winter and Autumn for 26 years! The only reason I am getting a new jacket is the cuffs and sleeves are showing habiliment. I will still habiliment it, but will wear my new one for skiing and outdoor activities. I have been looking for years for some other jacket like my original jacket and was and then happy to find this one. I beloved my new i with a soft lining that my get-go 1 didn't take. My offset jacket was longer in the back and that was nice if you sat on snow. I wish it had the netted inner pockets to put water bottle in, but I will get by with the iii inner zippered pockets. It is very, very overnice and I would highly recommend it. I am five'4" and 115 pounds, so I have a Minor. I could probably wear an XS but wanted to be sure to take enough room to wear a fleece liner in information technology if I need it.

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5

Reviewed at The Due north Face up US

Which liner goes with this jacket? Full proper name and clarification please and thank you.

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated five stars out of v

Reviewed at The North Face up U.s.a.

0 institute this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5

Reviewed at The North Face Us

Bought my jacket and also a inside liner Togo with information technology, very satisfied.

0 constitute this review helpful.

Overall five Rated 5 stars out of five

Reviewed at The Northward Confront US

This item jacket is pretty untested at this point, but that is the strength of it. This is a replacement of one I purchased over 25 years ago. Over that time, the previous jacket went through the expected hiking, camping and general winter atmospheric condition one would expect. 4 years of that were in the unexpected weather conditions of Mongolia. With her Nuptse down jacket zipped in, information technology kept me warm in the occasional -40 degree days of Mongolia and the beat out in itself was constantly with me through the unpredictable weather condition of northern Asia. When the Gore-tex began to carve up from the outer beat fabric, North Face up replaced it, no hassles. On the street or mountain I want to be able to rely on my equipment to part well, and information technology is great to find a company and its production that functions also as this. Can't say enough.

0 found this review helpful.

Overall 5 Rated 5 stars out of v

Reviewed at The North Face United states of america

I learned why the Northward Face up brand lasts long and why information technology is loved. This item will be worn until my grandchildren's day.

0 found this review helpful.

Make your inbox happy by joining our exclusive newsletter!

North Face 1990 Mountain Jacket Gore Tex

Posted by: hilderbrandthort1952.blogspot.com

Newest Older

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter